There are four fundamental partners to be observed within the context of employment law: employers, employees, trade unions and international organizations such as International Labor Organization (ILO).
National employment legal norms aim at designing the relationship between governments and employers or employees. Every single side has a broad range of rights and/or responsibilities, based on an “employment contract”, introducing working conditions, working hours, duration, wage, holiday entitlement and termination. Besides, trade unions have a fundamental impact in the development of employment law and its practice. ILO, is devoted to the facilitation of labor standards and the promotion of decent working conditions for all women and men on the global level.
In the light of the work of international organizations including the ILO, Pi Legal Consultancy offers practical and cutting-edge solutions to trade unions, employers and employees for their legal challenges. Our experience contains, among others, as follows:
- Drafting, negotiation and signature of collective bargaining agreements,
- Termination and release agreements,
- Immigration-related issues including residence and work permit,
- The implementation of leading international instruments including European Convention on Human Rights regarding the prohibition of discrimination,
- The challenges of working from home,
- Rights of remote workers,
Our Relevant Articles
All our articles and papers on emerging legal challenges for this area together with their fully fledged solutions are available online here.
- The Work From Home During and Beyond the Pandemic
- Are We Ready for All Potential Challenges of Working Remotely?
- The Five Biggest Remote Work Challenges
- Remote Working in Turkey
- Taxation of Remote Workers in Turkey
Visit our Linkedin page for our legal activities