Family and Divorce
Family and divorce represents one of the most complicated issues for divorce lawyer teams. In this respect, one of the worst challenges facing the international community is increasing divorce rates over the world. Strong family ties, therefore, are regarded as being at the center of a functioning community and social life. The concept of family law covers whole procedures starting from engagement to divorce.
It is quite concerning that divorce and follow-up procedures may have a crippling impact on the increase in violence against women. Pi Legal Consultancy offers problem-solving consultation to both sides (husband and wife or partners) for any type of family-divorce question. In doing this, we take into account international instruments aiming at the elimination of violence against women. Our divorce lawyer team also observes the work of main UN organizations such as the UN Commission on the Status of Women. Besides, our family law specialists have a high level of knowledge on the role of the Hague Convention of 25 October 1980 on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction for the protection of children from the harmful effects of abduction and retention across international boundaries.
Our talented family law team advises clients on, inter alia, following aspects:
- Contractual and contentious divorce procedures, including conditions, protocols, petitions,
- Divorce due to life caste, bad or degrading behavior (the use of domestic violence) or due to being shaken at the foundation of the marriage,
- Division of property and follow-up disputes,
- Litigation proceedings for the adoption,
- The establishment of a personal relationship with a child,
- Alimony aid, compensation for pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages.
Our Relevant Articles
All our articles and papers on emerging legal challenges for this area together with their fully fledged solutions are available online here.