Understanding and implementation of international trade instruments is a hard job to do for any international trade law firm. There is no doubt that international trade plays an indispensable role in exchanging goods and services beyond national borders. Despite its fundamental impact on the establishment of more competitive markets, international trade rates have been a matter of concern to many countries because of the fact that such transactions may put a high pressure on domestic products.
Our approach is based on evaluating both sides of the same coin; namely, from one side, the protection of national goods and services and the facilitation of economic interest and profit, to the other. We have an experienced international trade team specialized in the field of international commercial transactions and related legal regimes and their practice. High standards and binding norms produced by the legal framework of the European Union are closely followed by PiLC in order to advise efficiently our clients on recent developments.
Our practice addresses the key issues facing every international trade law firm, among others:
- The preparation, draft and negotiation of franchising, distributorship and agency agreements,
- The implementation of the United Nations Convention on International Settlement Agreements Resulting from Mediation (the Singapore Convention on Mediation),
- Anti-corruption, anti-bribery, trade sanctions,
- Tax liabilities including customs duties,
- Tax agreements for avoiding double taxation,
- Customs Clearances,
- Mergers and acquisition transactions,
Our Relevant Articles
All our articles and papers on emerging legal challenges for this area together with their fully fledged solutions are available online here.
- A Brief Analysis of the Singapore Convention
- Is Turkey Safe for Investment?: Six Advantages to Grow Your Business in Turkey
- US Citizenship by Investment: EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
- Customs Clearances in Turkey
- Export Customs Regime in Turkey
- Customs Duties in Turkey
- Import Customs Regime in Turkey
- Anti-Dumping Investigations
- Arbitration Process
- Anti-Dumping Investigation against Russian-based Import
- Franchising in Turkey
- Establishment of a Company in Turkey
- Contract Law
- Investment Opportunities in Turkey
Contact our lawyers or experts today for a free case evaluation.
Visit our Linkedin page for our legal activities