Energy law aims at governing the production and use of energy, both renewable and non-renewable. More broadly,energy law is a branch of law regulating a wide variety of subjects including the production, transmission, trade, storage, use of energy resources and taxation of all these transactions.
It is significant to observe that Turkey becomes one of the fastest growing energy markets over the world. Indeed, the energy supply and demand increases very fast in Turkey.
Pi Legal Consultancy provides a comprehensive legal assistance and representation to our clients particularly engaging in mineral exploration, extraction and production, infrastructure, power generation, pipeline projects.
We have skilled lawyers to overcome every single legal procedure on time and in an appropriate manner. Legal support offered by our law specialists contains, among others, following subjects together with all their legal requirements:
- Renewable energy generation, transmission and distribution,
- Power generation, operation and control,
- Mineral exploration and extraction together with their licence,
- Measures and actions taken by the Energy Market Regulatory Authority,
- Taxation issues,
- Nationalisation, privatization and build-operate-transfer projects.
Our Relevant Articles
All our articles and papers on emerging legal challenges for this area together with their fully fledged solutions are available online here.